There are many things in life that are totally fab. Here are my weeks favourite fabulous moments:
1. Reaching week 7 of Julia Cameron’s The Artists Way and realising that in the first 6 weeks I have finally rediscovered my own creativity.
2. Finding Suzi Blu on YouTube and being totally inspired by her words and randomness
3. My pal Hazel Terry hitting the million mark on views on her blog The Artroom Plant, click on the pic to take you to her lovely blog
4. Having lots of fun making even when I am having a bad day … and there have been a fair few bad days but no more :)
Art Journal - mixed media page © Violetsands Studio / Tash Goswami 2012
5. Discovering that POSCA pens make a fine tipped nib pens – woohoo! A great review can be found if you click on the picture!
6. Finding that Amaretto and Cola go really well together – maybe too well!
7. Being more than half way through my redecorating of the house.
8. Finally getting the blog, Facebook , Flickr and e shops linked – small steps everyday and soon it will all be active.
9. Knowing that deep inside, even though its a bit scary, I am finally doing it for real!
Angels in the making – © Violetsands Studio / Tash Goswami 2012