Sunday, February 09, 2014

Finally….

Wow it has been ages since I last blogged and it is weird to write that because now i feel somewhat like I am back in church and in a confessional. I lost my account details and then my laptop died and then things really overtook me.

It is the usual excuse : too much to do, not enough time blah blah blah, but seriously after a year long period of ill health, I rediscovered myself and my art and feel finally that I am on a path that is straighter than it has ever been. On the health front, well after a year of heavy medications and pain relief, I discovered that diet and food is playing an immense part and so I have changed my diet, got loads better and got back to making art. Now to lose the flab and get fit again – hmmm might be some time working on that on.

Anyway the art making has been very productive and I have moved  into decorative illustrations, which are listed in my Etsy shop and on Ebay but also i have been selling directly through facebook page – woo hoo there is finally some money coming in and it is no longer a choice between food or art materials.

So here are a few pictures to whet your appetite and a promise to post more often.

theodore
Theodore – the slightly grumpy cat with green eyes – created winter 2013
(Original SOLD, Prints available here)




hare

No comments:

Post a Comment